Old Log Church Museum

The Old Log Church Museum is an Anglican church, built in 1900 in WHITEHORSE, YT. It served as the main Anglican church in the Yukon until 1962, even serving briefly as the diocesan cathedral after 1953. As one of the oldest surviving buildings in Whitehorse, it was converted into a community museum in 1962 and declared a territorial HISTORIC SITE in 1978. It is open to the public from late May to early September.